Liebherr-Baumaschinen Vertriebs- und Service GmbH
Liebherr-Baumaschinen Vertriebs- und Service GmbH has built a new branch for the sales and repair of construction machinery in Dettingen. For the new building we realized the trades heating, ventilation, sanitary and cooling.
Among other things, 50 m² of underfloor heating, 1,800 m² of concrete core activation, 20 radiators, 2 heat pumps with 165 kW heating capacity each, 4 air handling units with a capacity of 20,500 m³/h and a well cooling system with 240 kW cooling capacity were installed.
Air is distributed via 1,600 m² of ventilation ducts and 1,023 m of ventilation pipes, which were prefabricated in the company’s own Green Factory in Ungerhausen.
In addition, the modern office and meeting rooms are equipped with well-designed heating and cooling systems.
- 2,000 m² metal heating-cooling ceiling
- 115 m² plasterboard heating-cooling ceiling
- 1,800 m² concrete core activation
- 50 m² underfloor heating
- 4 pcs. RLT units with 20500m³/h
- 1 pc. Exhaust air unit 2500m³/h
- 1,600 m² ventilation duct
- 1,023 m ventilation pipe
- 4 pcs. split refrigeration units incl. outdoor units
- 2 pcs. heat pumps with 165 KW heating capacity each
- Well cooling with 240 KW cooling capacity
- 20 pcs. Radiators